Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!



(A slightly old picture)

I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a good year. It feels weird that it's 2011... that's such a futuristic date. So far, our little Momo has a cold, but hopefully he'll be better within a few days. I start Japanese 3ZZ3 tomorrow, and I have to meet with Sensei to discuss my speech for the speech contest. I'm already nervous! Speaking in front of a crowd in a different language is really not something I want to do... but Sensei really wants me to, and it will be a good opportunity. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself. *cringe*

I really want to get started on our costumes for Anime North 2011, but it seems like I'm the only one who is still interested. I might just have to think of a new idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment