Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Izumi Konata

Why do I like her so much? She's an Otaku who is smart and good at sports, but she puts effort into nothing except watching anime and playing video games. Maybe I want to be like her because I want to be more extreme of a nerd. That kind of personality is appealing. I wonder why.

I originally bought my Haruhi figurines because Konata inspired me to. How dorky. I put them up in my room yesterday. I was originally (I need a thesaurus) planning to go with the Klimt/Mucha/artsy theme I had going on in my room.. but anime has infested.

Lucky Star is just ridiculous. It has so many words crammed into it... I can't understand their Japanese very well. But oh gawd, it's funny. Speed lines.

I don't understand why I wanted so much sleep today. Slept for 12 hours, watched some Venture Bros, and then got sleepy again! Napped for 3 hours, went downstairs, and napped for 2 more! Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment